We are so proud of our graduates!
Below is a list of Colleges and Universities attended by our alumni in recent years.
University of Notre Dame
Wake Forest University
University of San Diego
James Madison University
University of Richmond
Virginia Tech University
University of Vermont
University of Virginia
Southern Methodist University
Penn State University
Graduates of St. Elizabeth are fortunate to be accepted to the high schools of their choice.At the completion of its 99th school year, the School of St. Elizabeth graduated 23 Eighth Graders on Friday, June 10, 2016. The excited students and their families celebrated the day with a Baccalaureate Mass in the morning and the traditional pomp and circumstance at their commencement ceremony that evening.
- Nicole Nunez -OLPH Religious Award for Academic Excellence in Honor of Monsignor John Torney
- Jack Gehringer and Maggie Kolassa – School of St. Elizabeth HSA Award for Outstanding Student Achievement
- Patrick Dooley – Knights of Columbus Award for Outstanding Service
- Maggie Kolassa – Daughters of the American Revolution Excellence in Social Studies/Citizenship Award
- Ben Scalaro and Riley DeMarrais – Dr. and Mrs. William Praisner Award for Outstanding Athlete in Memory of Stephen Praisner
- Nicole Nunez, Ben Scalaro, Jack O’Callaghan, Maggie Kolassa, Mary Howley, Harry Mason, Riley DeMarrais, Sarah Martinez, Michael Catucci, AJ Osborne and Patrick Dooley – Altar Servers’ Award
- Dede Tobin – President of the Student Council Leadership Award
- Mary Howley – Our Lady of Perpetual Help Scholarship Award
- Brad Kaner, AJ Osborne, Kate Gehringer, Sophie Bosie – Award given for excellence throughout the year inSafety Patrol
As the School of St. Elizabeth celebrates it’s 100th year anniversary in 2016/2017, we invite you to come to take a look at our faith-filled school rooted in the tradition of Catholic Excellence. The Christian values for educating a self-confident, articulate student have stayed the same, but St. E’s continues to excel in preparing our graduates to be leaders of the 21st century.