- Focuses on helping build relationships
- Coaching through academic & Individual situations
- Fostering positive connections
- Creative problem-solving techniques to help resolve difficult circumstances
- Concentrates on a variety of general Social Skills: dealing with feelings, bullying, conflict and communicating with others
- Helps student and small groups function effectively to cope and solve situations in their school environment and their lives
- Small groups enhance the social-emotional learning experience at St. Elizabeth’s. These focus groups include but are not limited to Friendship group, Lunch n Learn, Breakfast Bunch.
- Groups are decided through discussions with teachers and principal. Groups are limited to no more than 6 children all girls, all boys or a combination. Parents will receive permission slips prior to the start of a group.
Is available on an as needed basis